Intelligent.com is looking for an experienced content writer to join our team. Our writers create authoritative and approachable reviews that guide students towards the best college for their educational and career goals.
As a writer, you would be responsible for:
- Researching why someone would be interested in a particular degree;
- Identifying what features make a college the best at this particular degree;
- Analyzing when pursuing said degree online makes sense (and when it doesn’t); and
- Writing an article presenting those findings to our readers using our style guide.
The position’s remote (feel free to apply regardless of zip code), but you won’t be going it alone. Writers work alongside a researcher and editor to make a three-person powerhouse that finds the best colleges for our readers.
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a keen researcher experienced with tracking down the details;
- Has a knack for knowing what’s important to the target audience;
- Has pure writing chops; and
- Is a team player.
Who are we?
We’re a small team of problem solvers trying to make the world of adulting a little less complicated. We believe that quality education doesn’t need to mean uprooting your life and that taking your career to next level shouldn’t mean putting your current life on hold. You tell us your goals and we’ll show you the best ways to pursue them while being transparent about potential hurdles you’ll need to cross.
We’re just getting started and we’re eager to show you what’s next.
So let’s get down to brass tacks:
- Wage: $20 – $30 / hour, depending on experience
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Freelance
- Hours: Up to 60 / month to start
If we’ve piqued your interest, send your resume, cover letter, and up to two writing samples to [email protected]. If we think you’d be a good fit, we’ll follow up with an interview and a skills test.